District Sales Manager
We are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to become tomorrow’s management leaders! With hands on training from our Sales Channel Leader, our Agency Managers are responsible for the growth, retention and profitability of the business within a single agency office. Activities performed include recruiting, training, motivating, managing, developing and leading American Republic Insurance Services representatives.
- Develops sales agency to meet distribution growth objectives. Manages growth and profitability by managing the productivity and, expenses of a single agency office.
- Communicates Company sales plan to the American Republic Insurance Services representatives.
- Direct and manages sales efforts within sales agency to support distribution and regional goals and initiatives. Established priorities; provides mechanisms for frequent and effective communication within the sales team; assists with regional forecasting production; enforces minimum performance standards.
- Recruits candidates who are looking to build a successful business by adding to the family of American Republic Insurance Services.
- Train in areas of administration, policies and procedures, compliance, product, sales recruiting processes and marketing.
- Manage leads from our lead generation program for your agency.
- Coaches and manages, utilizing approved management tools such as real-time feedback, peer-to-peer meeting and formal performance reviews.
- High School Education
- Life and Health insurance License
- Completion of all required American Republic Insurance Services training as directed.
- Ability to travel
- Has a proven track record in recruiting, training, and leadership
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be willing and able to obtain and maintain state(s) license(s) as a condition of employment.
- Must have excellent time management, organization and people skills.
- Effective leadership skills
- Must have an above average work ethic.
- Medical - choice among Account-Based Health Plans
- Dental - preferred provider offering
- 401(K) - includes an employer match of 100 percent up to the first 6% of pay contributed.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)